Michael is a versatile and accomplished Development and Project delivery professional with extensive, varied and culturally diverse, local, and international experience in project development, project management and team leadership. Experienced working as a Client, a Client Representative and a Consultant, Michael is a commercially and technically astute professional with a “can do” innovative problem solver mentality and the ability to anticipate issue to prevent them impacting on deliver. Michael is a strong communicator and a highly successful, dedicated, and passionate, project team leader and a skilled mentor and manager of individuals and teams. Michael excels in building strong teams that, under his leadership, has driven the successful delivery of challenging Projects within various Industry sectors.
Michael has worked with project teams throughout Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and the Middle East (UAE, Qatar and Egypt) to successfully deliver a wide range of projects, both large and small in scale. Michael’s success is achieved by leading people and project teams with knowledge, honesty, integrity, respect and trust. Michael has worked, with success, in the Development and the Delivery Phases of Projects within the Retail, Health, Infrastructure and Residential Sectors and has experience in working in all the associated fields of the project cycle from initiation, feasibilities, planning, concept and schematic design development and review through to construction, value engineering, delivery and completion.
- Bachelor of Education – University of Tasmania (1982)
- 2021 to Current Project Director, Pragmatix (NZ)
- 2016 – 2020 Regional Portfolio Manager, Majid Al Futtaim
- 2012 – 2016 Senior Development Manager, Al Futtaim Group Real Estate
- 2005 – 2011 Project Director, Coffey Projects (Australia)
- 2005 – 2011 Middle East Management Director, Coffey Projects (Middle East)
- 2004 – 2005 National Manager, AMP Capital Shopping Centres
- 1998 – 2003 National Manager – Tenancy Coordination & Project Delivery Team , Westfield (NZ)
- 1998 – 2003 Regional Manager – Victoria / Queensland Projects Australia , Westfield (Australia)
Project Director, Senior Development Manager, National Manager, Regional Portfolio Manger on various projects