Murray is a conscientious, energetic, and highly experienced Project Manager with proven performances in installing and refurbishing a wide range of facilities. He builds and runs efficient, quality-focussed teams and has a natural ability to establish productive rapport and professional credibility with all stakeholders by identifying needs, providing innovative solutions and high levels of customer service and support. Murray can work in demanding and dynamic environments that require superior research, analytical and planning skills, he is an adaptable and flexible administrator who efficiently manages large-scale projects and delivers exceptional outcomes ─ typically within budget & time.
- New Zealand Certificate of Architectural Draughting (1980)
- 2022 to Current Project Manager, Pragmatix (NZ)
- 1997 – 2019 Manager Special Projects, Scentre Group
- 1991 – 1997 Self Employed Project Manager
- 1987 – 1991 Project Manager, Hoadley Budge Architects
- 1983 – 1987 Contracts Manager, Thermosash
Project Manager, Manager Special Projects, Contracts Manager on various projects.